Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hello!
 Finally, I could kiss today goodbye!
=D
I've been going through exams without a single heartbeat for any paper.
But this morning, my heart hammered for Literature!
It was a dark,rainy morning.
I felt very very alone because I didn't see any students around the school when I reached.
So I went up to the classroom and saw Shin Wen there.
Thank goodness she took Chinese Literature.
Just found out about that a few days back.
The head invigilator looked at us and smiled when we were about to enter the hall.
It felt so "final".
I didn't take accounts so seriously.
I wrote alot.
There is nothing more satisfying than filling up the answer sheets with answers that you can be confident with.
But I am still very scared actually.
Lol
Accounts passed just like that,
and everything was over.
After accounts paper two I saw Charmaine's text.
What a turn off.
So I went to the bus stand alone.
I met Ray!
She was gonna go to Ferringhi to get her hair done.
So I went along.
Had a lil fun but I had to go off soon because the day before I got chased by dogs while walking home.
Plus aunt's gonna fire me because I have been going to Ferringhi these few days.
Exams never felt this good until they're over!
Haha
Gonna hang out with Adrienne and my nephew tomorrow.
Watching Haunted Changi.
*They said not nice but I'm too stubborn*
=P
There's nothing much that I could say except
"I feel GOOD!"
=DDD
Below are some of the pictures that we took in school after exams.
 Alia,Me,Shu Yong & Adrienne.

 Me and Adrienne
 School building Block A
 Lol
=D

At Ferringhi:
 Ray
 looking hot being a "girl".
=P
Zed taking pictures.

I'm so gonna miss them when I get to KL.
Not like friends over there will be free enough to "date" me.
Lol!
Alrights.
That's all for now.
Toodles!
Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment