Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Had first day of training yesterday.
I'm grateful for a funny trainer and good colleagues.
Most of the time I feel like we're all just a group of budaks trynna adult.
I love and embrace this change.
Having them jokers distracts me from the thoughts of others.

I wish I can afford to move closer to work and live alone,away from the additionally unnecessary drama.

I don't get it.
What's the need of embarrassing me in front of my other friends?
Does that make you cool?
Does that make you more likeable?
Does that make you funny?
You turn into someone else when there's another person.

I put many efforts into aceing the interview,getting the job,finding this place.
Yet what do I get?
A friend who calls me noisy and embarrass me in public, and then tries to be like me?

I finally understood what you meant back then when you said "朋友是拿来利用的嘛".
What are you using me for? 
Me being nice doesn't mean you can just step on me like a pile of poop, just so that you can rise.
You want everyone and everything right?
You wanna be the cool,funny person right?
TAKE IT.
Because I ain't giving no shit anymore.

Yep.

So far no one has ever been able to see who I am other than my babe Leanne.
Love you babe.

Gonna end this post with a fugly pic of a video thumbnail that I've discovered today.

Goodbye.

*I hate being emo,I'm tired of feeling tired.
I.NEED.HELP.
Not further shaming*




No comments:

Post a Comment