Saturday, October 2, 2010

My cousin Patriaan aka Joanna got married today!
Went to their place early in the morning...and then we all went to Fettes Park Baptist Church..
I was their "personal assistant" (maid =.=)
then I became the photographer...
saw Ken Jin!
Lol...
Raymond Tan played and sang for their wedding...
he's still as charming!
Went to his concert two years ago and got impressed by his piano-playing style..
Just realized...
he looks like..*someone*
I kept staring at him!
=O
I mean, he's like, 30+ already...
just that he's really cool when he plays the piano!
and he looks young...
After church we went back to the beach for the tea ceremony...
nothing interesting...
then aunt,bro and I left to Adventist Hospital to visit Harry...
I went to City Harvest Church after that...
they were surprised coz I wore a dress today...
Grace came to church with me...
and both of us went to Gurney for dinner instead of joining the others as I usually do...
after dinner Grace called that creepy cab uncle to get us from Gurney...
Grace got down at her house first and I kinda freaked out because that uncle 
keep talking to me again...
=.=
that's about all..

Here's today's gift...

The Gift Of Being The Best You Can Be
Sometimes you think that you
need to be perfect,
that you cannot make mistakes,
at this times
you put so much pressure on yourself.
I wish that you would realize,
that you are a human being-
like everyone else,capable of
reaching great potential 
but not capable of being perfect.
So please,
just do your best
and realize that this is enough.
Don't compare yourself to anyone.
Be happy to be the wonderful
unique,very special person that you are.
-Susan Polis Schutz

Yeahh! I love you because you are you! 
LOL
that was random..
Sleep well people..!

No comments:

Post a Comment