Friday, March 24, 2017

Pain of Profession


 I'd like to tekan on workplace bullying/abuse today. 

Let me first make it clear that this does not only happen to me at the current workplace, but also at the previous place, only with a higher severity. 
I know, my face very suay, ya?
LOL.

Now, what's that?

the definition of Workplace Bullying is an abusive conduct that is a mistreatment of one(or more) person(s) by one(or more) perpetrator(s).

I'll elaborate on the few that I constantly experience,
now or back then.


Humiliation
Yep. Often done by superiors who likes to look at the speck of sawdust in other people's eyes and can't see the Goddamn plank in their own eyes. Those who produces huge dramas from your ONE, tiny mistake,making sure the universe knows about it.
Please make sure that you're perfect before you go all Bollywood on people, k?

Intimidation
This. despicable. Superiors like to use this method on soft people like me, knowing so much that I can exceed expectations and rise above, yet tells me never-ending negative stuff about myself so that my self-worth decreases to zero, and eventually fades.
Seriously, bringing me down does not make you anyhow higher,k?

Verbal Abuse
Oh this. I've been called stupid so many times I can't even count anymore. This isn't school,it's an office. But ahh, people these days can't give a shit as long as they pay you or have the boss wrapped around their fingers, right? I mean, why care about the well-being of your people if you can only care about yourself?
In case you're not bright enough, that was sarcasm.

Personal Attacks
Can't stand this. These makes you wonder if they're retarded or just plain crazy.
These people basically comment about your life,your sickness,your family, your father's profession (and how he'll get karma for catching fishes), the color of your shoes,the length of your hair,the size of your eyes, and probably the number of your pit-hair,just for the pleasure of implanting something negative into your life. 
If there's karma for catching fishes, what about karma for doing evil deeds and being such a hypocrite?


Alright.
That's all for today.
 Lost some inspiration when I stopped halfway to watch a video, or there'll be no ending to this.
 =P
There'll definitely be a Part 2 probably next week because it's the
SAME DAMN SHIT, JUST DIFFERENT DAY.



Source:Google





No comments:

Post a Comment