Thursday, January 2, 2020

2020!!!

Hi all,
It's been another long while.

I'm pretty sure no one reads this anymore.

I hope all are doing well. 

It's now 2020, more than a decade since I first started blogging.

And I'm now back here because,
well,
who else am I gonna talk to but myself? 
XD

Okay that was shit. 

I obviously have smth new to post about that I cannot make too public lmao.

So I was emo (again!!!!) a couple of minutes ago and hey! We all know when the inspiration comes right hahaha.

Hmm so anyway, today's post (or poem) is dedicated to someone that I care about.

Haha I know, I seem to care about everyone in my posts.

But hey! Not all of them has got a poem or a post-dedication okay!

Unfortunately, most of those who ended up in my blog are those that I can no longer reach out to, 
for whatsoever reason la.

I remember during the s2 days that I tell myself, 
its okay when someone you love leaves.
I mean, as long as they're happy, it doesn't matter if it's with or without you,right?

Idk lo tbh.

But anyway, here's the poem without title, my latest ala-ala masterpiece that I just completed within 10 mins!
*blows own horn loudly*

Watch that cholesterol yo,
banyak keju.

Enjoy!

Hey honey,
It's me.

Honey,
I'm so sorry,
I kept wanting you to be who I wanted you to be,
I failed to realize that the one who doesn't know how to love, 
was me.

I no longer know how long it has been,
Or how many days have passed,
I still find it difficult to accept sometimes,
I was hoping you'd be the last.

Honey,
do you miss me..?
was it easy leaving,
were we not meant to be?

I tried to forget,
I tried to put you aside,
but I can't do it,
because my heart is where you reside.


As I lay in bed at night, 
I always wonder,
the future that we planned,
have you forgotten, or do you still remember?

Honey,
were we real?
did you really love me,
or was there something that you kept veiled?

If I get to choose again,
I'd still choose to love you right,
through the laughter and the pain,
for you, I'd still choose to fight.

Thank you, honey,
for having the strength to walk away,
its also because of your courage,
that I am who I am today.

Someday, honey,someday,
Maybe God will finally answer this prayer,
We'd both have been much better,
and by then, somehow, 
hopefully we'll be meant for each other.



Love,
Mel.
2/1/2020 11.07pm



                                                                           
aaaand finish! 
lmao I sound so free hahahah.
 So, okays!

Have a good life or smth guys!

XD




*I love you too much to make you stay..

Baby, fly away..*





1 comment: