Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I went out with Charmaine,Zed and Ying today.
Planned to meet everyone at Tanjung Bunga Market at 12pm.
I was there at 7am because aunt went to work.
So I waited at another aunt's house.
*Bla bla bla*
Met Charmaine at 12pm.
Waited for Zed and Ying for a while.
Then got on bus 104 just opposite us at the main bus terminal.
I LOVE 104!
because it passes Boon Siew and TAR College.
=DDD
Took some pics.
Charmaine's SHO-ing face.
=P
So we went to buy tickets as soon as we got to Prangin.
Bought tickets to "My Ex Haunted Lover" and went to lunch at the food court.
We got Hall 7 and when we were about to go in we all stood at the door and stared at each other.
I keep trying to look at Charmaine because she's the sensitive type.
We thought there were people in the cinema but at last when we sat down Zed said that there weren't anyone.
We all freaked out but I was trynna remain as calm as I can.
Until Zed and Ying ran outta the cinema while Charmaine screamed.
I was the last to get out.
I was still running pass those seats when I saw Charmaine disappear into the stairs.
My heart almost stopped when I see them all at the door because I thought they could not open the door.
But at last we made it out.
We were hanging around at the hallway discussing about what happened.
Charmaine said she was grabbed at the waist at the exit and asked whether I did it because I was behind her.
How could I when my right hand was holding my bag and left hand was occupied by my phone?
Zed suggested that we went back to watch but I said we better not because if there was anything we have already been disrespectful by running and screaming.
So we went back to the counter and the girl was willing to give us another movie but we decided to move on to Gurney because at least it is not that scary.
Our tickets.

So we took bus number 10 to Gurney.
Charmaine texted her mum while we were in the bus about what happened and her mother's reply was,
"Aiya..lagi teruk..quickly call Jesus,Goddess of Mercy,Tua Pek Kong and anyone up there that you can think of.or Lei Tor Fatt..
Amen.*
We burst out LOL-ing!
Her mum can be very funny at times of anxiety.
LOL
The bus stopped at Gurney's roundabout and I went to ask that man whether the bus is going to go to Gurney Plaza.
They said we gotta walk there.
They thought we were tourists.
=.=
This was random but we have never taken a pic at the fountain although Gurney is our second home.
Pic taken by me!

Then the Rapid uncle came to offer us his help to take a pic for the four of us.
Ended up,he thought he took a pic but he didnt.
=.=
Then we ma went into Gurney Plaza lor.
Bought tickets to 
"Homecoming"

Then we walked around.
Went fourth floor.
Saw those machines played by children.
*LMAO dunno what you call it =P*
So Zed and I got on it.
Imagine two big asses squeezed into ONE small seat.
My ass suffocated yo!
Took videos but its in the process of editing.
Will upload it soon kay.
Never knew Charmaine could look this hot in a carriage.
=P
I was in the lil helicopter when I took this pic.
=D

We went for the movie soon after.
It was a good movie!
We LOL-ed like orang gila.
Jack Neo looked FANTABULOUS as an auntie!
Hahahahaha
=DDD
We somehow forgotten about our eerie encounter earlier.
We all took a bus but went separate ways soon after with Charmaine,Ying and I getting down first before Zed.
So I came home.
Saw the moon.
It was beautiful.
I got addicted to looking at it until I cried.
So I stopped looking and came to blog.
Was blogging halfway when Hong texted me.
Asked me to look at the moon.
I know right?
=(
Cannot stop finding fault with VJ because of what he said earlier.
I get very geram when he doubts me.
Ishk!
Anyhow,thanks to Charmaine,Ying and Zed for bringing laughters into my life today.
and also to Ah Hong for the comfort.
Not to forget,to VJ for making me mad.
=.=
Sleep well guys!
Remember to come back for the video okay?
Loves.


2 comments:

  1. heck~ Charmaine's SHO-ing face -_-" mah, speechless as usual but i do like the pic of me on that carriage XD LOL max weih~ and that msg from my mum~
    let's do that again XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhahaha I know right!
    cant believe that your mum with that serious face would say that!
    <3
    =D

    ReplyDelete