Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hello! As some of you know, we had our Larian Merentas Desa last Friday. Guess which house won?? Green house la of course! I didn't get to run so I stood at checkpoint 8(transferred from station 2) to give the girls some support(green house girls in particular). I was shouting for the whole morning and when Green House became the champion AGAIN this year, it makes the sore throat worthwhile. LOL. I was with Pn. Sagar and Farhana and we saw some funny scenes like girls who ran freaking fast and then suddenly the cellphone rang so she stopped and "hello?!?!" half shouting at whoever who called.Pn. Sagar was once a Green House teacher and she still supports us so does Farhana which is last year's pengerusi. Although she has left but I always see her around in school.We were all there in Youth Park by 7.30am and then I'm not sure what happened coz I went to my checkpont at Lengkok Jesselton.

Red House


     Yellow House

Blue House

Green!!!

These photos were taken by our ed-board photographer which is Ysabel Deborah during the dunno what ceramah.

Then they had their warm-up competition.


Red house won the competition.

starting point (class 3)
Station 2 and the gang
Checkpoint 8 and the Green!!! gang.

I went back to Panggung Terbuka before they finished cause teacher asked me to. I followed Siew Kheng(SMKCPT '08) on her bike and asking Green House girls to go faster on the way. 
I saw my friends from last year and went over to say hi.
Phantom Pavit, Phantom Letitia, Phantom Suganya and Anisha.
Three of them are from our dance group "the Phantoms".

Presenting.......
Pn. Ooi Poh Choo, Pn. Ooi Chun Yoke, Pn. Jessie Ooi, Pn. Teh Ai Wah (in white) and Miss Tan Lay Peng.
     lalala...end of story for SMK Convent Pulau Tikus' Larian Merentas Desa '10.
************************************
After that I went to Prangin with Ngee May and Roger and we watched "The Spy Next Door". Its a nice movie.  
    A scene from the movie.

After the movie the three of us went to Roti Bakar Kopitiam in Penang Times Square to trash Brandon's workplace.Haha! He served us and he actually asked "Are you Melissa?" in Hokkien. I can't recognize him at first coz he is so freaking thin now. It has been three years since I last met him.Then he went off and so did we after we had our drink.This Roger and his mouth damn teruk man go say nonsense to ah Bran.
********************************
After that the three of us went to take bus and Roger went down at Gurney so Ngee May and I came back to my aunt's house for Darling's birthday celebration.
His name is Soon Peng and he is my nephew. I call him Darling.
He is 3years old this year.
**********************************
Came back and helped Ngee May with her Facebook but something went wrong and I dunno what happened.
Fell asleep.
**********************************
Saturday:
Ngee May and I didn't eat until 3pm. Aunt came back from market and scolded me. I went to Prangin again with Ngee May but we didn't buy anything. Couple T's are all over the place now. May and I can only see...and emo all over it. Had lunch in one of the shop. Walked around for a while and then took a bus home.
Sis-in-law came to pick us up at 7.15pm for movie.Watched "Tiger Woohoo". Funny lah the movie.

okay that's all for now. Have another blog to look after. Hehe. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment