Thursday, February 4, 2010

why aren't I in bed yet?lazy lah gotta go to Youth Park for cross country tomorrow. I've never ran in my schooling years due to health conditions. I will be at station two to help Puan Wendy tomorrow.After that gonna go lepak with Ngee May and Roger I think?things became more and more complicated.but lets just dont talk about smth sad today...haha...earlier Roger asked for my another blog's address. I said its only meant for someone else to read when I am no longer here...he was mad and cursed. funny la! Farouq said he missed me and I was like why is everyone loving and missing me when they know that I'm gonna....(how should I put this?)leave?not that soon lah okay!but who knws right??Lol my bro's gonna kill me if he sees this. But hey, I dont usually blog with smiles okay?suddenly just wanna smile. I'm pretty sure tht tomorrow's gonna be a good day. okay I think I gotta go to bed now. Goodnight people...

No comments:

Post a Comment