Tuesday, February 2, 2010

helloo~
I've been okay laa these few days...my classmates aren't actually as complicated as I thought. Haha...I have a newly discovered friend Ell May and she's like...whoa! haha...! She actually came to school with her pillow last week! Most teachers don't even dare to scold her...thts our "May Jie"..hahaha...well I am goin to KL with bro on the fifth day of chinese new year to see a Chinese physician there for my kidney condition which is at stage 4 now.Dunno how long am I gonna be there.. 2days? a week?a month?lol. I need a break from this house I'm living in...we are packed with homework and activities and I get really mad when I come home to find housework waiting for me. Stressed tau?Two different counselors a week. Not even sure whether they're helping.Nth much lah I gotta go do those damn housework again....bye bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment