Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Delon! =D

It was like just yesterday when I blogged about Delon's and Celine's Birthday...Lol anyways, time changes almost everything and our Delon Kang Ti Lun look sizzling hot nowadays...not the "blur kia" anymore weihh! Hardly recognize him when I saw him in Gurney a couple of times. I wanted to put the before and after pictures of him but I guess not la.Later kena sue. =P And I don't mean any surgeries okay? Every part of him is still as original. LOL

I'm sure everyone knows him but for those who doesn't,this is our current Delon Kang. The "yeng" not the "blur".
See lah...macam professional model leh..hahaha..

I don't have much to say coz I'm obviously not updated about current issues.
So Delon, I wish you the best in everything that you do.
Missed those "bulbs-breaking" times. 
Don't stop having fun alrights? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment