Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hello people...I hope everyone's okay...
To me,life is still that hard...I really feel like giving up too...
My medicine doses keep increasing... =(
Hospital is already like my second home...
many blood tests and those...
tiring you know?
Friends, forgive me if I was cold to you...sometimes I just wanna linger around the school,alone and thinking...
negative thoughts haunt me...a future that I will not be able to catch, they dance in front of my eyes...it shatters my heart whenever I see them passing by...these images are what I've always longed for...where's everyone is happy being together,enjoying each other's company...
I'm trying to keep away from everyone including people whom I love...so that it wouldn't hurt so bad if anything happens...maybe deep inside, I have already given up...I do not wanna believe in the positive,because when the good does not happen, I hurt very badly...
S2 said don't give up...
I wish I could be stronger...
There's a reason why I don't really write in the other blog anymore...

ARGH! I gotta stop being emo...sorryyy! so guys! have a great day aite! =)
anyways here's a link for my current favourite song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk4_7dDDGPk

depressing...lol bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment