Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ray's So-called Farewell

So we had an outing from 12pm-7pm today.
Well,not exactly.
I was waiting for Zed to text me when Charmaine texted us.
So I decided to not wait for Zed anymore and get to Gurney as soon as possible to not let Charmaine linger alone.
While running down I called Rapid Penang to ask what time will the bus be coming.
They told me that two buses has just gone and another was at Masjid Terapung which is VERY near to my place.
I ran like I never did before but I see the bus passing right before my eyes at the traffic lights.
=(
I have to be in Gurney by 1pm and according to the operator the next bus will come at 1pm or later.
I was turning back to the 103 bus stop when I saw a very old cab and a very old cabbie.
I've got no choice.
I got into it and told the uncle that I need to reach Gurney as soon as I can.
He said that he will try his best.
While passing the Maybank traffic lights I saw a 103!
*that bus stops directly in front of Gurney and the last stop is halfway up to my house*
I almost burst out cursing!
Lol but I didn't really.
The uncle drove like a turtle.
I felt so suffocated.
I asked him whether he could go faster and he said being late is nothing as long as we reach destination safely.
WTH?
Temperature was seriously rising.
His cab no aircond and he was getting on my nerves.
When we stopped at Gurney Drive traffic lights I paid him quickly because I was gonna fly off as soon as he stops.
When he got there I said thank you and he said,"okay baby".
=.=
Apek fat hao.
Flew to MPH and found Charmaine there.
She looked hot in her new hairstyle.
We went to get a drink.
On the way to meet the others at McD we got caught by those Sony people to play a game.
Conclusion:we didn't win.
The others were in Secret Recipe so we went to show our faces.
Lol
Me (in Ray's shades) & Zed

Ven and Shan
Decided to go to Redbox so both of us went to book a room.

After that Charmaine and I went to Sakae Sushi.
"Lu ai jiak hami?"
hahaha
"dan che,vain seng"
Lol

Her soft,shiny new hairstyle.
<3

Asked Charmaine whether I should smile with or without showing my teeth.
Lol
*pouts*

Adding wasabi!

Charmaine seem to be a HUGE fan of Salmon.
Lol!
Amount of sushi we had.
Lmao

Went redbox after that.
This was the first time all of them went to RedBox.
I think our screaming turned RedBox upside down.



Charmaine and her pussy-pose.
Haha
We all sang so gila-gila but I started to be emo when I was singing Drowning.
Then broke down when I was singing "When you're gone"
Ray saw tears on my face and she ran over and hugged me!
Then Charmaine,Zed and Ying came.
So touched.
<3
Here's a video.
Please don't listen in full volume because there's no insurance included in my blog.
=P
I aint pacifying myself but we don't usually sing this bad kay!
Or maybe,running outta tune is just my profession.
Lol!
Charmaine and I left early because we wanna go job-hunt.
Went Wongkok
dragged each other around.
Met up with Ray and gang when they came out.
Charmaine and I went to take bus.
I got down at church.
Prayer meeting.
Met friends that I've missed.
Finally, I feel like I'm home.
A place where I belong.
And came home after that.
You guys have fun kay?
Loves.
*I am so glad to see you online*

No comments:

Post a Comment