Friday, January 7, 2011

Hello Peeps!
=DD
I went for my new job today!
I'm currently working in Kumon located at Jones Road every Monday,Tuesday.Friday and Saturday.
The other three days I will be working at Helena Cafe in Ferringghi.
So today I went to Kumon for the first time.
Adrienne was the one who brought me there.
The first thing they had me to do was to take an exam.
I took Level-H and got 95marks!
Well Level H is not that high yet.
Highest is Level L.
So I have four papers more to get to the highest.
Levels range from A to L.
I'm just a few steps away!
Lol
So I got taken in as an English tutor just like Adrienne.
But she teaches the younger kids and I got twelve year olds.
One of my students keep asking questions that has nothing gotta do with English.
For example,"teacher why you so small?"
"teacher you got licence ah?"
"teacher how you go back?"
"teacher you have boyfriend?"
"teacher what time are you coming tomorrow?"
I find them cute at times but I really don't like to answer loads of unnecessary questions when I mark their papers.
The tall girl challenged my patience.
She snatched my paper when I was marking.
I marked another paper and she told her friend that I cannot get angry mia.
She doesn't know when my volcano erupts.
Adrienne kept teasing me because I explain to the students until they understand what I'm trynna say.
I actually force them to listen to me.
=X
I hope that tomorrow will be as beautiful!
I'm almost too lazy to say anything anymore.
Sleep well!
Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment