Monday, January 10, 2011

So...I got into a relationship with Arthur yesterday.
Is this real?
Please don't ask me because I do not have an answer.
And I don't feel like explaining because those who wanted me to explain didn't matter(as much) and I doubt that
the one who mattered would ask for an explanation.
S2..I stay true..
Maybe this has happened because I was afraid..
I don't wanna see history repeats itself
 every time it does,
I couldn't get out.
Someday you guys might understand why...
And I know life aint a like a drama because in reality,
a person changed because he/she has changed(mostly),
not because of anything else.
In my case,I have a reason.
And I will keep my promises.
Have an awesome day guys!
Loves.
*Sometimes what you see might not be the truth*

No comments:

Post a Comment