Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Work was fun today!
The older students got more comfortable with me already.
It was overall a peaceful day at work because no one make me angry.
Lol
My heart goes out to the uncle who's working there.
He's 50+ already and he's still working although he is not well.
I got to work an hour too early on Monday and uncle was the only one there so we talked.
He said that he's like carrying a time bomb because of his sickness.
=(
So I was teaching my level G student when suddenly the teacher from chinese section said that his student puked.
We all looked and that boy was running to the toilet.
They were shouting at his sister who is my level G student to go have a look at him but she was like,
"he's NOT my brother!"
Adrienne and I burst into laughters.
I was observing everyone around.Everyone became restless and there was a revolting smell.
I saw uncle coming with newspapers to clear up the mess.
He was a lil crippled when he walks.
I got angry.
No one else seems to want to help him.
And he as an elder has to clean up the young people's mess.
What the hell?!
So I offered him some help.
But there's another indian cleaning lady there so at last I went back to my table to do my work.
Soon there were only a few students left at out section.
I took a six-year old boy named Alden because my other students went to do math already.
Alden is a very cute boy!
I taught him a few days back.
I envy Adrienne.
She always gets those cute lil ones and I only get big kids.
=X
I love kids more now!
I don't feel stress at all even when they make mistakes.
<3
I was cleaning the table after Alden finished his work and he asked in his lil innocent voice.
"Teacher are you a children?why you become teacher one?"
I laughed.
I told him because I know all my ABCs and spelling.
Then I asked him to recite his ABC while he watch me wipe the tables.
Adrienne and I laughed again when he said it wrongly.
We were not being mean.
Just thought that he's super cute!
I came back after that because I only work till 8pm.
Below are some random pictures we took at work.
=P
Adrienne's first pay cheque!
=D
Posing with the pen
XD

The view of the place from my table.
Math section.

Adrienne's side of English section from my view.

My side of English section from Adrienne's view.

Miss Lee at her desk
=D
Alrights that's all for today.
Sleep well yo!
Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment