Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Today was my off day and so is tomorrow.
I was having conference call with Zed,Venita,Sarah and VJ when I got a reply from S2 last night aka this morning.
*terharu*
I'm a lil too excited.
Lol
o.O
I went out with Arthur,Melvin and Jason earlier.
Awkward!
I was like,trynna keep a distance.
Its just weird that your friend which you have always treated as a friend suddenly turned into your lover.
Hang on...
"Lover" not forgetting the inverted commas.
You guys gotta know that we just faked it.
This relationship thing happened because we have our own reasons.
And I "broke up" with Arthur when we were in the bus reaching our homes.
Haha
We were planning on what to tell people when they ask and Arthur said he was gonna tell them that I'm a cheater and a f****r because Grace always says that about her exes.
WTH?
Lol
So I came home feeling good like I always do.
And then I saw VJ's profile.
*emo*
 copycat!
=P
After that went to cook dinner and stuff.
I was washing dishes after dinner while many things were running through my head and before I know it,
I was rubbing my right thumb on the sharp side of the knife.
It was a lil painful but I hardly feel it because I was in a deeper emotional pain.
Aunt found me staring at my thumb not knowing what to do and she asked me to put plaster.
I did,forgetting to take a picture.
I came online after dinner to keep myself updated.
I saw Arthur's updates and I went to see his profile.
He really said that I'm a cheater and a f****r to Edwin!
=O
Haha but we all know its NOT true!
Because if it is,I can say that about him too.
=X
So I made him explain in Facebook.
I was arguing with VJ in MSN when S2 came online.
So I wished him again.
I was calm until he congratulated me on my "relationship" with Arthur!
=.=
THIS IS NOT TRUE!
I am serious that Arthur and I were not serious!
Pictures would be all over Facebook and whatever that has something gotta do with me if it was real.
And I did not take a single pic at the outing.
Come on la...
Usually I would wanna show the person that I love off to the world because he's someone that I'm proud of.
Arthur is a good guy and I'm a good girl(=PPPPPP) but he's not my type of fruit and I'm not his type of music.
At least we "ended" peacefully.
*Actually did not start also*
So PLEASE!
Don't luan luan lai.
Haha
It NEVER happened.
ohh and btw,
I removed the plaster and took a picture.
Shoulda taken it when the cut was bigger.
=X
VJ caused this!
=X
Joking hahha.
So I guess I'm gonna go off.
Can someone please sing me to sleep?
Lol
Goodnight people.
Loves.
*The fact is NOT the truth*

No comments:

Post a Comment