Saturday, January 15, 2011

I had an awful day today.
Adrienne did not go to work because she was away for some dunno what course
and I was left alone at English section.
Work and students kept piling up plus both sons of the boss kept quarreling makes me want to scream their heads off.
I was glad when 5pm came because at least I can come home.
Even so, I did not manage to finish marking all those papers.
Adrienne is gonna scream my head off.
She got mad at me yesterday because I said I'm looking for another job with higher pay.
What choices do I have?
Four bucks an hour aint gonna get me anywhere.
Whats more going to college in KL.
Did not go to church after work because we were supposed to have family dinner but at last it was cancelled.
So I got on Facebook after I bathe and all.
Got a shock because my friend Kevin tagged me in a note.
It sounds so suicidish.
I thought those were just words of anger.
So I did not comment or anything,
Then I went off to have dinner.
Aunt came back moments later and she mentioned about him.
My heart stopped.
My mind went nuts.
I told aunt to not break any news to me yet.
I took a few minutes to calm down,remembering what he tagged me in.
Then aunt told me that he has been missing since last night.
His uncle called my nephew to ask.
I panicked.
I came online to see his profile.
His last status asked us which are his friends to take care.
I burst out crying.
I'm so numb now and my brain is frozen.
If any of you happen to see him,please ask him to come back because no matter what happened,they are still his family and we are still his beloved friends.
Kevin and Alvin.

For those of you who do not know him,
I would like you to know that he is a very good friend and is always willing to help people out.
He is someone no one can afford to lose.
Someone who smiles at you all the time and cheers you up when you're down.
He has never given up on anything.
I hope that he will not give up on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment