Sunday, January 16, 2011

I logged into Facebook the moment I got up this morning to see whether there's any news of Kevin.
I sighed in relief because he replied my comments and he said that he will not do anything stupid.
I feel like strangling him for all the tears that he has caused me to shed.
But thank God he's okay.
So I went to church with Angie.
I went up to POD and saw Tomo and Richie playing Uno with three other girls who knows me.
I didn't know who they were.
And I still don't.
They even know where and which unit I live in.
=.=
Saw Grace soon after that because I forced her to go to church last night.
During service Arthur texted me and told me that he will be coming to his friend's house which is in B Block and asked me whether I wanna meet him up.
So I said okay because I was not gonna go to cell group anyway.
Grace saw his text which says "I will go to your house at 3smth" and she gave me the "=O" look.
I started explaining non-stop because the truth is he's not even gonna see which unit my house is.
Just gonna see him at the pool.
She was obviously thinking nonsense.
So after service we went to the usual place for lunch and Willy sent YS,Grace and I back home.
Arthur called me five minutes after I got home.
I went to the letter box then to the pool.
We talked for about ten minutes and I asked him to go home because I was tired and wanted to sleep.
So he went home.
Kevin's uncle called me after dinner and told me that he has given Kevin back his phone.
I got a call from Kevin and scolded him like crap because he made me cry.
Lol
I've been online since after dinner as usual.
Saw RayRay listening to Long Distance by Bruno Mars and I downloaded it too.
It feels like what I'm feeling.
I'm gonna go to bed early because VJ is too busy to reply me and I have to go to the hospital for blood test early tomorrow morning.
I guess that's all for today?
=D
Sleep well guys!
Loves.

Here are the lyrics to 
Long Distance
by
Bruno Mars

There's only so many songs that I can sing to pass the time 
And I'm running outta things to do to get you off my mind (oh) 
All I have is this picture in a frame 
That I hold close to see your face everyday 

Chorus: 
With you is where id rather be 
But we're stuck where we are and its so hard, so far 
This long distance is killin me 
I wish that you were here with me 
But we're stuck where we are and its so hard, so far 
This long distance is killin me 
It's so hard (so hard) 
When we are (when we are) 
We're so far, this long distance is killin me 
It's so hard (so hard) 
When we are (when we are) 
So far, this long distance is killin me 

Verse: 
Now the minutes feel like hours and the hours feel like days 
While I'm away 
You know right now I can't be home 
But I'm comin home soon, coming home soon 
All I have is this picture in a frame 
That I hold close to see your face again 

Chorus: 

With you is where I'd rather be 
But we're stuck where we are and it's so hard, so far 
This long distance is killin me 
I wish that you were here with me 
But we're stuck where we are and its so hard, so far 

Breakdown: 
Can you hear me cryin? (Oooooh) 
Can you hear me cryin? (Oooooh) 
Can you hear me cryin? (Oooooh) 

Chorus: 
With you is where I'd rather be 
But we're stuck where we are and it's so hard, so far 
This long distance is killin me 
I wish that you were here with me 
But we're stuck where we are and its so hard, so far 
It's so hard (so hard) 
When we are (when we are) 
We're so far, this long distance is killin me 
It's so hard (so hard) 
When we are (when we are) 
So far, this long distance is killin me 

There's only so many songs that I can sing to pass the time.

True aint it?

*I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you're doing, but I can't help it, cause I'm in love with you.*

No comments:

Post a Comment