Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hello peeps!
Thanks for visiting my blog!
=D
I did not go to work yesterday because I went to the hospital for blood test.
Besides my pathetic kidneys,doctor said that I'm temporarily anemic too.
And yet they took five bottles of blood coz two tests combined together.
But its not gonna stop me from anything!
=)
Nothing much happened yesterday.
Maybe I was just a lil emo.
I made Hong emo too.
*Sorry!*
Today was more interesting.
 Neil suggested that I apply for a job at Chicago Rib House in Gurney because the pay is higher.
But aunt has already found me a job as a temporary assistant at TAR College.
I'm torn.
Aunt keeps discouraging me by saying that I do not need to study anymore and to work is all that I need.
Wished I could tell her straight at her face that we are no longer living in her century where girls stay useless at home while boys go out and earn money.
The reason that I'm working is because I WANT TO GO TO COLLEGE!
Not like I asked for her money.
I get very pissed whenever she ask me to not think about college.
I was gonna go to work by bus when I saw my cousin brother Rocky so I hopped into his car since he was gonna go somewhere.
I was alone when I got there but Adrienne came minutes later to open the door.
*For your info I  was waiting outside because I do not have keys*
So we chatted for a bit and corrected and marked whatever that has to be done.
My student came at 4smth.
They were funny.
And I actually scolded those two annoying students.
Time passed very fast and it was 7.30pm when I had only one student left.
Even so she has finished her worksheet long ago and was just waiting for her brother.
I was busy marking when I heard Adrienne say "Alden".
My lil cutie was there already!
I quickly pushed those other papers aside and asked Alden to sit with me.
He did.
=DDDD
Since there were not many people left I took a video of him during lesson.
XD

Was teaching Alden the difference between WINK and BLINK.
=D
I love kids!
LOL random.
How to spell bird?

He's adorable aint he?
He asked me whether my W910i is a blackberry.
Its not fake btw.
LOL
No matter how bad my day was I'll always smile when I see him around.
There's another cute boy named Sebastian.
But Adrienne claimed him hers already.
=(
LOL its okay we can share share.
=X
Gotta thank VJ for being there always.
I hope you guys had a great day too!
Rest well!
Loves.
*Sometimes the person you really need is the one you didn't think you wanted.*

2 comments:

  1. OMG! He is so adorable ! xD how u blink..? LOL! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I know right!
    theres another boy named Sebastian is even cuter!

    ReplyDelete