Sunday, February 14, 2010

Today...nth much lah..Terfu and I celebrated SAD(Singles Awareness Day) instead of Valentine's Day because we are like both emo. Last night aka this morning I went to eldest aunt's house to watch them play firecrackers so that I won't think too much.When its 12 the temple nearby has got lion dance so we went to watch then only I noticed that I'm the only one in black at the temple. Well at least my shorts is red.This afternoon also I'm the only one in black dress and my third cousin bro asked me why am I always emo and "dark"...I said that I'm just not in the mood. I can't tell him about my feelings can I? No one would understand....then invited Gaya over and I went to her house and just got back...hahaha...had fun at her house,,,,never been this crazy for a long long time...lalala...bye bye....eh wait! Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine's!

No comments:

Post a Comment