Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hello awesome people!
How are things goin?
=D
some of you might think that its weird because I'm still smiling..
yesterday I went to the doctors again,both endocrine and nephro.
Dr. Khaw from Endocrine is really funny.
He can tell you bad news while smiling.
Made me smile too.
Lol
I know that this can get better because I've gone through worst in this department.
So it was pretty easy because it was not that serious too.
Went to Nephro after that.
The last time I'd seen Dr Kok she was pregnant.
And she's pregnant again.
She asked me about my job and all.
She said she could pay me more if I became her kid's nanny.
LOL
She said the SHORTEST time that I will last is until I am 25.
*Please note the capital letters*
Haha.
So I might live longer than that.
And if I don't, I have about another six years to live a life that has no regrets!
=D
Thank goodness dad was outside.
Imagine his face if he heard that.

So today I went to Gurney with ah Hong.
Met him at the seventh floor and decided to watch 
Great Day
My ticket.

I was gonna cry at some parts but stopped myself when I see Hong's face.
embarrassed
Lol.
Was super sleepy too because my mind has been working all night.
And we went to KimGary for lunch after movie.
Hong @ KimGary

Ah Hong then walked me to my workplace located in Jones Road.
Saved cab fare.
Lol.
It could be counted as a happy outing.
But it will not take away the pain in my heart.

My favourite student Alden came and as usual Adrienne and I laughed at his cuteness.
Yesterday Adrienne asked him whether he'll be coming tomorrow aka today and he nodded his head.
Then he looked at her and asked "tomorrow is what?"
So cute!
<3
 students who came today was super good.
Conrad said he's gonna miss me when I leave because there will no longer be a Miss Tan for him and Joshua to bully.
Haha.
Took pictures of Adrienne's lil Sebastian.
Sebastian

He's so cute!
*I think I say that about all lil kids*
Lol.
Well..
Life has to go on..
I didn't bother to keep May updated because as my so-called best friend,
she no longer seem to care about my existence.
For some reason I'm feeling very numb right now.
I guess that's all for today.
Rest well.
Loves.
* Falling for someone  the first time is easy...it's the second time, after you have fallen and trusted someone to catch you and they didn't...when it becomes difficult to fall again.*

No comments:

Post a Comment