Saturday, January 29, 2011

So, I lived through yesterday.
Been really down lately.
Anyways Zed and Ying taught me how to trigger the ages of my Sims on Thursday and I successfully killed the two main characters.
Fai si they keep reproducing and making loads of unnecessary noise.
And while at work yesterday I finally erupted.
One 12-year old student called me stupid as always.
Usually I smile and continue marking papers.
But I got mad yesterday.
However stupid I was, I am still five levels higher than she is!
With that attitude of hers, she's never gonna get smarter because she's always copying answers.
You know why I let her?
Because I no longer wanna waste energy on a worthless piece of shit!
  I then refused to talk to anyone because everyone is getting on my nerves!
Conrad kept talking to me but I ignored him totally.
Until...
He shouted at uncle.
Uncle jokingly said he should eat less because uncle's bike can no longer support his weight.
He raised his voice and asked uncle to shut up.
That was when I totally lose my temper.
I shouted at him,reminding him that no one is his slave.
He left for tuition and I remained silent while marking few last papers before I go home.
Adrienne said I looked hot when I'm angry.
Today, I went to work,hoping I'd get a chance to talk to Conrad properly..
My anger has not disappeared, but I did talk to him properly.
During lunch uncle told him that he had forgotten to buy his lunch.
He stared at uncle and was about to shout again when I yelled at him.
People all over the room turned and looked at me.
I did not care.
I told Conrad that I feel like killing him each time he does that.
=X
Later on I told Conrad that even though uncle is working for his mum like all of us,
uncle aint his slave.
I asked him to imagine if he was old,not well,and being yelled at by a young boy almost everyday.
How'd he feel?
He listened to me calmly.
I hope it really got into his head.
Maybe its just me,
but I hurt each time they bully uncle.
I imagine someone like my dad being treated this way.
='(
I saw Sebastian and another baby boy Vin and I got over my emo-ness.
Got a video of Sebastian but did not manage to get Vin because each time he passes my table I run to him.
Vin is a very obedient lil boy because he comes to me whenever I call him.
<3
And now...
Introducing Adrienne's lil Sebastian!
*I got him today coz Adrienne let me =P*
Cute right!
=D
The next thing imma do is to get a video of tiny Vinnesh!(he's chinese btw)
He's as light as a feather and when he held my hand I could feel his tiny lil cute fingers!
<333333333
Conrad said that I've been making every lil baby my "khay kia"(I mean anak angkat not anak ayam)
since I came to the tuition centre.
Lol
Vained a lil with Miss Lee.



I went Prangin with my aunt after work and nothing much happened except the part where I "electrocuted" someone's bf with my smile by accident.  
=P
So I guess tomorrow will be a better day.
Sleep well guys!
Loves.
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment