Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I don't really know how to start this.
Lol
Uhhh
Happy Chinese New Year eve?
I haven't been blogging these few days coz I had some CNY preparation to do.
This time I'm gonna go simple and easy okay?
Monday was just another day.
Waking up.bathe.eat.work.
Was okay until I had problems deciding who to go out with on Tuesday.
Meanwhile, 
I took a video of Yen Jun,another tiny tot in tuition.
I don't usually sayang him that much because he's a mischievous boy.
And he likes to annoy me on purpose.
 =/
Still, lil kids are like that.
So all I did was to be patient with him.
I was kinda distracted because I could not plan Tuesday's outing.
I got a brilliant idea when I got home.
 I would go for lunch with Hong before work and then movie with VJ after work,
so that none would feel unwanted kan?
On Tuesday I went to Gurney and did not watch any movie with Hong because I thought I work at 2pm.
=.=
I'd still thought I work at 2pm if I did not call Adrienne.
We went to Xuan Xin to have lunch.
Well actually,he HAD lunch,not me.
=X
Ah Hong and his -_- face.
Lol.
=)
After lunch,
Hong and I loitered around not knowing what to do.
So we went to fourth floor.
I was super sleepy and I sat in that lil ambulance.
He got into the helicopter next to me.
 His legs freaking long man.

Act-dunno face.
He walked to me to work again.
Learnt not to wear long sleeves or jacket when I have to walk from Gurney to work.
I was perspiring furiously.
And there were only a few students.
=/
Went to Gurney again after work by cab.
Met up with Hong again for a while before VJ came.
Bought tickets for 
I've been wanting to watch this but keeping the movie till VJ got here.
Haha.

I kept feeling bad because I feel like I abandoned Hong.
=/
The movie was kinda scary.
I remained quite calm until the part where the pan dropped from the place.
My left hand goes over and clutched VJ's arm hard.
A lil bit of his skin came off.
=X
After that part
I became violent and kept pulling his sleeve.
I mean, there were only about 20 people in the cinema.
And there were only both of us in our row.
No one sat in those rows in front of us.
Thank goodness the ghost did not wave at the camera.
I would've fainted.
We went to Sakae Sushi for dinner.


Cute!
<3
 chatted a bit.
I would love to stick around longer because I do not know when will I ever see VJ again,
but I had to go.
Ah Hong was waiting for me to go back together by bus.
I felt so sorry for him.
=(
At last Ah Hong asked his dad to take us home because it was kinda late already.
*for my aunt and dad*
So yeah.
I got home good.
At least yesterday was better than my other living days.
Therefore I got to thank ah Hong and VJ for that great day yesterday.
=DDD
Today I went to pray to our ancestors.
I decided to let you guys see where I used to live and how beautiful it still is.
I'm gonna end my post right here alright?
Happy CNY and Happy Holiday guys!
Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment