Saturday, February 5, 2011

Can't believe I am in a total shut down mode for Chinese New Year...
I became very very whatever.
I don't even bother to collect ang pows..
I think there are only problems when this family gathers around.
Yesterday on the way back from my maternal grandmother's house in Butterworth,
my bro got into a shouting match with aunt.
Finally he knows her habit of accusing everyone.
And I thought we're supposed to be peaceful and noisy in a happy way?
I too,just realized now that we don't have reunion dinners.
We eat our dinners at different times alone.
I was thinking hard as I clean the house today.
I found out that I am becoming more and more like my aunt.
The insecurities,paranoia,doubt,fear,
these comes from the way I was raised.
And I subconsciously imply all these onto other people.
Therefore I would like to apologize to you guys(who happens to be reading this)
for whatever hurt that I have brought upon y'all with my insecurities and such.
One thing that I am different from my aunt.
I take corrections and I don't hate people who corrects me.
So as people around me, DO correct me okay?
And I have determined to somehow leave this place to follow my dream.
I no longer wanna be aunt's puppet.
I will not live in her sexist ways where girls are bullshits and boys are brains.
Wanna prove her WRONG!
I watched the way she treats my niece and nephews.
She's obviously bias and abusive.
I'm sure all of you know that I have an extremely negative thinking.
This was how I got em from.
I still don't get the purpose of this post.
But I felt very much better after typing all these down.
Friends, help me through okay?
I want to be a good friend to everyone as you guys are to me.
Sometimes I'd rather lose a friend than to get hurt.
But this thinking is totally outta place because not everyone will hurt me like those who did.
Rei: gomen ne..
Do forgive me lahh later no one wants to join me in bug-fear.

and also to my few other important victims aka people that mattered in my life..

VJ: I'll stop self-torture and you-torture kay?
=D
Hong: There will be an end to my crying.
Credits to your shoulders.
=X
May: You have your own path to walk now.
I do not want to stop you from doing what you want just because I cant.

and some assurance maybe?
*I'm weird and random*

Rups: I'll always be here and you know it.
=D

Honestly, I think this is kinda lame,uncool or whatever you call it.
But it doesn't matter because I want to correct my mistakes.
So peeps!
Have a good rest and I love you guys loads!
*I love those named up there MORE!*
Some of you don't need to be mentioned.
=D
Loves.

2 comments: