Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'm so highhh!
Got my first pay cheque yesterday!!
Guys please don't think that its a huge sum.
Lol
It isn't.
But I am proud of myself.
That is the money that I earn through my hard work.
Life has never felt better.
=DDDD
I'm putting it in a frame until I need to get it deposited
*which is soon coz there's a loan shark in my house*
There were very few students who came yesterday and I ko-ed on the table after a while.
I miss sleeping in class!
Just joking.
XD
Anyways finally I managed to get videos of another few cute students in Kumon!
<3
Presenting 
Yi Yang.
I don't really know this boy because he is Adrienne's student.
but who cares right?
He's still cute!
=D
Secondly,
Daniel
Cheeky boy.
Always do things that teachers ask him not to do.
=D
Last but not least,
Vinnesh!!
He doesn't take English but I always look forward to seeing him!
<3333
Wouldn't it be fun if we could see the world through their eyes?
In kids I see innocence, simplicity and they're genuine.
That is why I love them so.
My complicated world somehow becomes simple when they're around.
I see happiness in them too.
I hope you guys liked my post.
Goodnight peeps!
Loves.


No comments:

Post a Comment