Friday, February 11, 2011

I'm not really in the mood to blog,but there's something that I have to do to correct what I had done.
Meanwhile,I went for interview at TAR College Penang early this morning and got taken in as a temporary assistant and will start working this Monday.
I missed those lil kids already!
=(
And I dreamt that I hugged Shane Dawson!!
Lol gila.
I was emo to the point where I have no response seeing a grasshopper in my house.
Anyways,
Those words below are only meant for that one person that I've hurt yesterday.
So those of you who do not want to know you guys are welcome to leave this page as this has nothing gotta do with you.

Dear person, have you ever wondered why do I always merajuk you?
Maybe I do that coz I somehow got confused with my feelings and the truth.
And each time I get closer to someone I keep wanting to stay away too.
Yesterday I finally erupted because I no longer wanna live in your shadows.
Seeing your page is depressing because I don't exist.
You reply every single human that posted or commented in your profile but you always ignore mine.
I made a conclusion that since my existence is just like a blowing wind why don't you remove any tags or whatever.
You never bothered anyway.
Your action makes me feel unwanted.
And denied.
Remember how I've always asked you to walk out on me?
That's coz I think I have to wake up from this dream.
Now I have to leave this hanging because I cannot go on already.
Take care.

Rei: Sorry..
you're emo and I'm emo this sunday's gonna be a depressing outing.
Sleep tight,love.

Well,like it or not,
this is life.
Bye peeps!
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment