Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hello amazing peeps!
How you guys doin?
Life is hard but all will be well okay?
Don't give up at the hardest times.
=)
I'm not saying this to whoever in particular.
Sometimes people just need some encouragement.
We had our "Love on The Rebound" sermon yesterday and today in conjunction with Valentine's Day.
It was breath-taking!
For those of you who had missed this sermon for the "Meow Hui" thingy you guys has gotta regret!
The story was inspiring,funny and sad.
I was usually one of the first few persons to cry.
Then Stephanie on my left started crying.
=(
I was flabbergasted when I turned to my right and saw tears flowing outta Gary's eyes.
I mean,he's a guy and they don't cry easily right?
It must've touched his gentle heart.
One remarkable thing that pastor said was "Love is not a feeling,not an emotion but its a decision".
So true!
I thought alot too.
Sighh.
It made me realize that many things that I thought might be the truth are just what I want them to be.
The truth has gotta hurt more than the fairytale story I wanted.
Pastor did an outstanding job both yesterday and today!
*Actually he always does*
I saw many people surrender their burdens to God.
=D
I saw many friends that I wanted to see which are Taylor,Christian,Alfred,Raymuelio and etc.
Glad that they came.
Got the first Valentine's gift of my life from my cell group leaders.
=)
Today was okay too!
There were more people today.
But today so emo.
I cried before pastor got to the sad part today because I already know the sad part!
And the worst thing is,the smiling side view of that guy sitting in front looked like S2!
I was emo to the core!
But I laughed soon after.
=DDDD
This Mathias thought that Grace's boyfriend was my boyfriend!
I told him that he was Grace's.
Mathias' reaction was epic!
Hahaha!
After church I went to the studio for my first R&B dance lesson.
Then Shannen,Venita and I went to Midlands.
And today ended happily ever after.
*Lazy to write in details*
Ohhh and by the way, I officially resigned from Kumon yesterday.
=(
I missed the laughters and anger that Adrienne and I had experienced while working.
Tomorrow I will be working at TAR College until God-knows-when.
Before I left Kumon yesterday I took a video of Little Vinnesh, the apple of my eye.
<3
Love him!
And from tomorrow onwards I will be back into reality.
No more simplicity nor laughter of innocence.
=(
I'm gonna end this post right here kay?
Take care people!
Loves.
*I'm afraid that I'll wake up to see another person that I love walkin outta my life*

2 comments:

  1. owh~ morning dear, *smiles* *walks away and out of your life* *stops* *turns back* *literally runs into your life again*

    you won't be able to erase me from your life even if you want to~ XD I'm sure it works the same way with others as well~ don't emo d bah~ *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for coming at the right moment when I needed a hug!
    *hugs you tightly*
    =)

    ReplyDelete