Monday, February 14, 2011

Alrights guys!
Happy Valentine's Day!
=DDD
Just like last year I still celebrate Singles Awareness Day(SAD) but this year's is more bearable.
I didn't really bother to wish anyone until they wished me.
LOL
And after disappearing for some time TerFu texted me to wish me Happy Singles Awareness Day.
He's showing off because he's got loads of girls after him at his college.
=P
So I went to TARC as an official staff today.
I was kinda nervous because I'm afraid that I could not catch up with the work.
There are seven people in admission; four males and three females including me.
I find my colleagues funny.
Its good to have them around.
And my cell group leader Alvin barged into the office to say hi since he's studying there.
It was hilarious.
The door sounded like it was gonna break.
=DDD
I talked to one uncle and Jian says I'm cute!
Hahhaha perasan pulak.
=P
I think I'm adapting well in this new environment.
Mr. Yap put me beside SuiLin which becomes my good friend pretty fast since she's the only girl in the office besides me.
The other lady has got her own office room.
Day One was pretty good except that I didn't see "apple juice?" around.
I came back feeling good.
Then I started emo-ing because I saw a sad video on Christian's wall.
And he introduced me to the song Utopia by Within Temptation  (feat Chris Jones) and I became worse than emo.
I was gonna cry..
Then S2 suddenly talked to me in MSN.
Most of you would've known what happened to me next.
Just like the other day, I cannot go on writing anymore..
You guys have fun kay?
Happy Valentine's and I love you guys loads.

*I have discovered that I miss you even more when you talk to me..*

No comments:

Post a Comment