Saturday, March 18, 2017

Dear all,
Hello.
I hope things are good for all of you.
These days people don't really blog anymore, do they?
Well unless of course, that they're some famous blogger.


I can't remember when was the last time I had so much enthusiasm in blogging.
Neither can I remember when did I lose all passion and motivation in writing.
I remember thinking how hard life was back then.
Little did I know that the older you grow, the harder it gets.
I've reached a point where nothing interests me anymore.
Those days, those carefree days.
Where are they now?
Those dreams,those HUGE dreams to make a difference in this world.
Where have they gone?


I guess I resorted to blogging once again because there really isn't anyone whom I can talk to anymore.
By that, I meant those who won't judge me and have so many opinions about my problems.
Sometimes all I need is a listening ear, not a judgmental "friend" who tells me how horrible of a person I am.

There are so many things in my mind now that I can't get into place.
Zero inspiration, I guess?

I'm sorry I cannot reach your expectations.
This post should've been better.




*I'm sorry but this world is just not my place,
I've tried for so long to fix this and fit in,
I've come to realize this world's full of sin,
There's nothing for me here I'm just a waste of space,
I can't go on with this awful race,
it's a disgrace, I was misplaced,
born in the wrong time and in the wrong place.*

No comments:

Post a Comment