Friday, October 1, 2010

Sorry guys...a new issue arose and I forgotten to blog yesterday...
so here's yesterday's gift...

The Gift Of Using Time Wisely

Nothing is worth more than this day.
-Goethe

When I think of how quickly time flies,
I am always sorry that I did not do better
yesterday or last year,because that
particular opportunity will never come
again. But I comfort myself with thinking 
that the opportunity to do better next time
lies before me.
-Edward Chipman Guild

I know not what the future holds,
but I know who holds the future.
-Anonymous

Take care of the minutes,and the
hours will take care of themselves.
-Anonymous

Went to visit my nephew Harry at Adventist Hospital today. He seems pretty bored lying around pressing the TV remote aimlessly...
so I left him my notebook..
and went hanging with Chu Hai...
him and his gadget-talk almost made me crazy..
we went arcade...
spent some time trynna force our money into the token machine outside arcade...
spent more time looking at that lil guy in specs longingly...
then play daytona,drums,all that...
came out and tried to force our money into the token machine again...
failed..
went to Max Gourmet for dinner...
feels so different now..
not many familiar face left...
but it doesn't really matter anymore does it?
went back to hospital to tell Harry that I'm leaving..
bus came just when I walk out of the hospital.
Dad fetched me from bus station coz it was already dark...
went to the beach house to see what help they need for my cousin sister Patriaan's wedding tomorrow...
almost no one was there...
so I came back with aunt.
I'm kinda tired so I summarized everything...
Gotta thank Chu Hai for this nice day.

Let's move on to today's gift.

The Gift Of Believing in Miracles

I walk around the world in wonder.
-Oscar Wilde

We are the miracle of miracles...we cannot
understand it,we know not how to speak of it,
but we may feel and know...that it is verily so.
-Carlyle

I am unaware of anything that has a right
to be called an impossibility.
-Thomas H.Huxley

The sun,with all those planets revolving
around it and dependent on it, can still
ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had
nothing else in the universe to do.
-Galileo Galilei

I'm currently emotionally unstable so I'm gonna go off...take care guys...




No comments:

Post a Comment