Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hello!
I'm almost lazy to talk about today..
so I'll just post today's gift

The Gift Of Aspiration
If you can reach out, you can hold on.
If you can imagine, you can achieve.
If you just begin, you can continue.
Search within, and you'll find a reason
to believe.

If you can get involved,you can make it happen.
If you can give, you will be rewarded with the taking.
If you can climb, you can climb even higher.
Envision it: your success is in the making.

If you don't put limits on yourself,
you can always keep striving. You might amaze 
yourself with what you discover you can do.
If you want to reach out for happiness,
don't ever forget that...
You can go as far
as your dreams can take you.
-Collin McCarty

Now I feel crappy...been emo the whole day and what just happened definitely added to my stress...
WHY?!?!?!
Why is it that every time I smile, a piece of my heart broke?
Why is it that I can only be happy for a second thinking that someone else might  be miserable?
Why do I worry,not knowing whether I'll ever have peace?
Why do I keep asking questions that will not be answered?
Why do I stay,knowing that they've already moved away?
I feel really hurt right now...
Why won't you think that your actions might hurt other people?
I guess I'll have to leave it dead...
Goodnight everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment