Monday, July 13, 2009

Im a prisoner of my own feelings

Hello peeps!everyone alright?Ive been lazy to blog plus Im not in a good mood lately.well seriously,I dont know how am I supposed to be feeling...Im just so....easily angered?People asked me whats wrong..and I'll either say "Im not in the mood" or "nth Im alright." no one knws more...this morning while waiting for the geography girls to finish their test,I just sit and stare until I got really sick of my surroundings.So I decided to write a poem...I feel better expressing myself this way...


Prisoner Of My Own Feelings

Trapped in my own feelings,
There is no way out,
Taken over by emotions and mood swings,
I really dont knw what my life's all about.

Now in school,sitting right here,
I'm writing this with a heart full of anger,
And I do knw that if i cant control my temper,
Soon I'll set everyone else on fire.

Sometimes I'll just sit and stare,
while deep inside,my mind wanders everywhere,
or at times I might just cry,
There must be a reason, but Im not sure why.

I'm a prisoner of my own feelings,
A case of emotion instability,
when I'm sad and I'm hurting,
no one is there to listen to me,
seriously,I just wanna be happy.

I try to cheer up, by writing or singing,
cause there's nth else that I feel like doing,
that's the only way I can express my feelings,
now,right after I finish writing,
the burden on my shoulders are lifted,
and lil by lil,
my pain eased away....



whoaa seriously I'm like now not that sad d...hahaha...well I hope y'all liked my poem...haha sorry for mistakes or wrong words tht I used...I wrote it with my mind tht wandered off somewhere else...aiyah nvm lah cincai..LOL have a great day! shall I say night?lol u get what I mean lah... =D


4 comments:

  1. hey mels. you always write the best and most original poems :)
    if you need to talk or anything, im here. just a-msn away or a-text away :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheer up=)...dun let the temper control you ^^

    ReplyDelete