Friday, November 27, 2009

Confessions Of A Murderer


Yes I did.I killed him.I saw him walking along with that girl. The girl whom he left me for. Anger bottled up in me and I followed them silently. Finally,he walked her home. I was still calm until I saw them kissing at the gate. The volcano in me errupted. I went to buy a knife. Later at night, I knocked on his door. He opened the door and invited me in. I held his hand and I told him that I've always loved him and the feeling has never changed since the day I told him that I love him about a year ago. He told me that he has already fallen for another and he didnt wanna hurt her. What about me?! There was a moment of awkward silence between us. I asked for one last hug before I leave. We hugged. I feel like we never want to let go. We were so close that I can hear his heartbeat. That was when I stabbed his heart. "Jess.....why.....?" and he collapsed. I held his body close to me. But his heart was no longer beating. "Because I love you....." I murmured.
I once told him that he was the reason for me to be strong. He was my definition of love, my reason to breathe.....My world shattered when he left. I cannot afford to lose him. I could no longer take the pain of seeing him and the other girl. So I've decided to make him mine forever.
I start writing this soon after I killed him. Remember the part where I said he was my reason to breathe?Now that he is no longer here, I will not fend for my life which is no longer worth living. When this is found, both me and my love is already somewhere else together. I will die the same way as he did and I will hold his hand through all. I"ll never let him walk alone. To our family, friends and loved ones,I'm sorry for being self-centered. Someday we will all meet again. Many people out there will say what a fool I've been....but dying is worth when we know that we die for and with the person whom we loved. I gotta stop writing now because I dont want him to wait for too long. Till we meet again.......



Hello friends! I'm here in KL for 3days already.Came on Tuesday. I wrote this story earlier today.Seriously....damn boring lah being here. Sets my mind thinking bad thoughts. How much I wanted to go back to Penang to take my literature paper this Tuesday. No choice. Aunt wants to be here. Sighh.... I have so much more to say but I guess I'm not gonna say it here or now? Certain words for certain people.......Maybe I'll blog again someday if I didnt rot sitting at home...

No comments:

Post a Comment