Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hello!
I'm back from Boon Siew with Charmaine,Haslin and Rachel...
We went at 12smth and got back at 7smth...
Can't stop feeling excited because Boon Siew is so near to TAR college!
After lunch at 932 coffee shop we hung around at the playground while waiting for Ray to get down...
Charmaine at the other end of the exercise equipment

when Ray got down we moved from the playground to the basketball court...
barbecued our asses in the sun for half an hour or so,
sitting on the floor of the court... 
Charmaine missing her Sho  >.<
I noticed that Charmaine was wearing something on her ankle and she told me that it was her dog's collar!
I said I wanna wear so she took it off for me...
sistem barter..she was wearing my ring who was given by a friend,
so I want the dog collar..
=P
Then Ray asked whether we wanna go somewhere shady and of course we do!
Moved our asses from basketball court to the park nearby..
We sat on a cement thing under a tree and started talking loads of crap..
I was nervous because the Batu Gajah place is just a few steps away..
and there has been a few murder cases that happened over there...
so I just kept quiet and didn't talk much..
The dog collar on my ankle



vained a lil.. =P

Haslin flasher!!! XD
What is this?Bollywood style or what?o.O
Lol!
Charmaine's reaction when I said I'm gonna take her pic

And suddenly this Ray and Haslin went over to the Batu Gajah place!
They were out of sight in a few seconds so Charmaine decided to go look for them while I stay there to take care of our things..
my sensitivity took over and I heard a weirs,eerie sort of screaming..
it sounds distant...
and it comes from Batu Gajah!
I stayed calm while praying that they would return safely..
I sighed in relief when I saw Charmaine...
so we continued like nothing happened..
Charmaine and I went to buy something and on the way back to the park I saw someone who looks familiar but I just don't bother (LOL)
Ray And Haslin was already sitting on the floor..
like as if the cemented thing aint hard enough to kill...
I was silently hoping that I will see Apple around...
and then I saw Xiao Di walking by with his friend,looking at me..
Oh yea..he's the familiar person tht I just ignored..
Lol..
then Ray and Haslin decided to go home..
Charmaine and I was planning to go eat in Yam Sheng..
accompanied Haslin to the bus stop..
no bus..
wait...
wait...
wait...
one uncle said there'll be a bus at 6.10pm
wait...
wait...
wait...
NO BUS!!
Khi geram..
called Rapid Penang..
they said bus will be there at 7pm!
Fine..
Went to Yam Sheng and packed spaghetti...
went back to the bus stop..
Charmaine's mum was already there..
I waited with Haslin because they need to go get something...
gobbled my spaghetti up in 5minutes!
Bus came..
all went home...

Phewwww....this is so tiring! I wish outings would be simpler...readers will think that I'm long-winded...I think that's all for now k? I'm gonna suffer indigestion...
Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment