Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Very depressing...
the topic I read for science this morning came out...
but I forgotten it!
=O
I know how to do those that I didn't read...
=.=
it scares me...
the time given for Science paper two was two hours and thirty minutes...
I was done in an hour!
=(
came back and counselled Rups again..
lol..
tomorrow no exam!
this week only gotta go to school on Tuesday and Thursday 
XD
feel like going youth park la!
very random since I inherited the
"you're my new love interest" disease from Euodia...
anyways here's today's gift..

The Gift Of a Little Morale Booster

In spite of whatever may happen in your day,
its going to be okay.
You've made it through difficult things before,right?
Right. And you always land on your feet.
Maybe not dancing; maybe not always sure about
what to do next. But you always manage to figure
things out. Especially when you're able to keep 
your sense of humor and not lose your smile. If
you really think about it,
you'll realize that you are a very strong individual. someone who may not 
have all the answers,but who- at least- is
willing to hope and try and believe.
You can see your way through just about anything; it all depends on how you look at it.
And when I look at you, I see someone who really is...pretty amazing.
-Ceal Carson

Whoaaa! I like today's gift especially the last sentence.
This is dedicated too all my beloved friends...
especially Ru Phing...
Have a good rest..
tomorrow will be beautiful...
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment