Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hello!!!
*happy!*
I got highest for English!!!
actually I knew it on Tuesday..
LOL
Adrienne said that our English teacher calls my essays a "Super A"!
but Miss Yeoh told me that my marks is way below my standard and that I can do better.
=/
kinda disappointed because I thought I wrote my best already...
now I wonder whether I did..
******************************
Went to Pastor Kong's service on Tuesday and Wednesday..
He's an AWESOME man!
I hope that for those who went,we will have a change in our lives...
he made me realize many things that I've never noticed...
I went through yesterday's service without a tear!
After service we all went into the lift to get downstairs coz we were all going for dinner aka supper
Grace stood beside me and TanChin was in front of me..
I was in the corner and I told Grace that she shouldn't be standing there coz people will not be able to see me and I will get squashed...
=P
And TanChin, with his butt facing me, let out a gust of wind and the unfortunate me was directly and only one
standing in his butt's way...
then he said
"you say no one can see you ma so I ma give you some attention lo"
I was like, =O
pinched him 
=X
were all getting into his car when someone said that there's a cockroach!
so I squeezed into the car and keep hoping that we will reach sooner...
If the cockroach was on me I would've jumped outta the car!
He dropped Grace, Janet, me and the other girl at the food court and he went to send Euodia home..
Sat opposite Samuel while Grace sat opposite Raymuelio...
she wants his  number so bad but she didn't wanna ask and at last I gave it to her..
Raymuelio told Sam that whoever who's my friend will become crazy in two weeks...
LOL
Grace and I ordered Char koay teow and it was the worst I've ever had in few years...
I started offering everyone my food like usual but all refused to because they wanted me to eat.
Then Grace offered her char koay teow and ice kacang to TanChin... 
so did I..
he said I have to at least eat half before I give it to him...
so I gobbled up the half and put the plate in front of him...
he stared at me...
he was speechless..
and then I don't know what happened coz I was busy talking...
and then I still don't know what was going on because I was not in their conversation..
just know that Grace asked TC on how to answer interview questions...
a lil bit of this and a lil bit of that..
then TC has to send us home..
Janet and a few others waited at the food court because his car cannot fit all of us..
Grace,Sam,Ray and I got into TC's car...
first destination was Grace's place...
followed by Ray's,Sam's and mine was the last destination.
Made TC sang "why don't we just dance" again!
Hahahhaa
came to know that he took my koay teow and gave grace's to...(who ah?)
My dad called me when we were already near the playground and at that time TC shouted because he went very fast over the bumper and we got bumped.
When I got into the house my dad asked me what were we doing and why are there people shouting.
I wanted to laugh!
But I told dad that my friend is crazy and got high when we bumped over.
Lol
went to sleep..
got up..
* I'm not in school*
=X
*********************************
Time for today's gift!!

The Gift Of Going Beyond The Ordinary and Achieving Extraordinary Results

Don't be afraid to go out on a limb.
That's where the fruit is.
-Anonymous

Behold the turtle; he makes progress 
only when he sticks his neck out.
- James Bryant Conant

It is not because things are difficult
that we do not dare;
It is because we do not dare
that they are difficult.
-Seneca

If you do what you've always done,
you'll get what you've always gotten.
-Anonymous

Well take care guys!
Do pray for my math and accounts!
XD


No comments:

Post a Comment