Wednesday, October 11, 2017

A Poem to My Heart

Hey.
Woah.
Kays I haven't written any stories,poems or lyrics in a loooooong time because these days I don't feel inspired anymore.
(Or maybe lazy HAHA)
But here I am!
I've got a sudden inspiration and typed this poem,
a poem to my heart that no longer feels anything but pain.


Dear heart,
where are you?
Have you died,
with the disappointments that I've gone through?

Dear heart,
are you dead?
Or have you gone away,
when my feelings fade?

These nights, 
I stay awake,
You've lost the will to fight,
You no longer know what feels right.

Dear heart,
do you still love?
have you gone completely cold?
what happened to the girl with a heart of gold?

As I search for answers,
I try to get you back,
but heart,oh heart,
you're torn as a piece of rag.

Heart oh heart,
you've fallen again,
you knew it from the start,
but you chose the pain.

Dear heart,
why can't you be stronger?
why did you let yourself,
to be trashed all over?

Someday I hope, 
to find you again,
heart oh heart,
This is where my poem ends.

~CookieMelster 11th Oct 2017 10.20pm~

The sudden inspiration must've come from the people I've been in contact with these days plus the string of endless emo songs that I've listened to lol.

Well, I hope that it's worthy enough to be blogged.
I hope that someday,somehow, I will regain my passion in writing.
Goodbye.


*我的天空今天有點灰,我的心是個落葉的季節,我不知道如何度過今夜*

No comments:

Post a Comment