Thursday, June 18, 2009

Unspoken Love

Hello!This is my first post and it is dedicated to my best friend.Many of us find it hard to express ourselves to other people and we ended up keeping it all to ourselves.Hey! Dont do that okay? Its not healthy. =P I used to think that I should just keep it all to myself.But my burden gets heavier each day.Slowly I began to open up to some friends whom I trust.After all..that's what friends are for,right?My friends opened up to me too.(hehe!) Many sad love stories that I've heard. Last week, my best friend finally decided to tell me her stories,her feelings and her love which was kept a secret. I can feel her pain as she speak and Ive decided to write it out.


Geena met Michael at work a few years ago.Although Geena is two years younger than Michael, Geena was his senior because she joined the company earlier than he did.Michael came into the company with his high school best friend, Jerry and both of them were under Geena for training.Life went happily for the three of them,who eventually became good friends after some time.But nothing lasts forever.Everything changed when Lily joined the company.Michael and Jerry were crazy over Lily and Geena could not understand why.Michael told Geena and Jerry that he had a crush on Lily,without knowing that Jerry is also secretly in love with Lily.Soon they found out that Lily likes Jerry and they got together.Michael was furious.He went to Geena and poured all his feelings out to her.Geena was very sad too.She could not bear the pain of seeing Michael being so upset.At that moment Geena realized that the feeling she had for Michael is not as simple as she thought it was.She loves him.Michael changed.Geena knows that.Of all the smiles and the laughters,she could see that he is hurting deep inside.His eyes which once twinkled when he smile is now dead and blank.Jerry and Michael does not speak to each other anymore.Geena silently blamed Lily for all that happened.Since she came,life at work was filled with hatred and the air was filled with gloom.One day after work,Geena found out that Lily is a divorcee and that she is having another guy out there besides Jerry.Geena could not tell Michael or Jerry so she kept it to herself.Probably they've already known anyway.Days passed and their broken friendship is slowly healing.But to Geena and Michael,a broken heart never really heals.Geena quit working soon after that,because she was offered to work in a better company.How much Geena wanted to tell Michael about her feelings for him.But she decided not to make everything more complicated.Geena left. Till today,Geena is still living with her unspoken love.And here,as her friend,I would like to wish her all the best in everything.Below is a poem that I've written on behalf of my dear friend for the person whom she love.

*true story but I changed the names


Unspoken Love.

I remember that day when you walked in,
The first thing I noticed was the sparkles in your eyes,
You stepped in against the blowing wind,
Your wavy hair shines in the sunlight.

You smiled and said "hi",
I noticed dimples on your cheeks,
I dont understand and I dont know why,
I stood there looking like a freak.

Time passed and we became close,
You're the one whom I adore,
You're the reason and the person,
I always looked forward for.

The day which she came,
Your love made you blind,
She was playing a smart love game,
And put you in a riddle with an answer you couldn't find.

Of all the funny words,
Sweet talk,
And laughters,
I knew I loved you,
It hurts to see you being upset,
But there's nothing I could do.

While I'm alone,
I keep wondering,
What the hell could you be thinking?
Can't you see what she's doing?

The sadness I felt for you,
The sorrows you tried to hide,
Everytime when I asked,
You said you'll be alright.

I wanna know how,
I wanna know when,
I wanna see the day
That you'll be happy once again.

okay people I hope you liked it! =]

1 comment: