Friday, June 19, 2009

I do not have H1N1!! LOL

sucks lah weihh! I do not have H1N1 okay?just cause I have the all-in-one package of fever,flu and all...ahaha....I went to the doctor again today...and he was like..."you again?"hehe....bad weather...everyone getting sick...all aunt's fault lah...infect me... XD!cant go to KL d lah...but im looking forward for next week..Ti Nee,Gaya,me and the gang goin to PFS to watch phantom of the opera....anyways,it sucks to be sick and stay at home with aunt...today's post damn lame lah I know...but nth to do ma...hey friends...I really dont have H1N1 lah okay?!?! LOL...today's gift is the gift of a life filled with love.


The Gift Of A Life Filled With Love.

Love, is the best thing in the world,
and the thing that lives longest.
-Henry van Dyke


Love is something to share with a
wonderful person.And once its there,
you've got to make it last.
Love isnt something to be taken
for granted.Its something to be
nurtured and cared for and caressed.

Love can last forever...If you want it to.
Love isnt tough and tentative,
its wonderful and gentle and tender.
Love is mysterious,but it asks that you
keep no secrets.Love is blind,but it
asks that you see how happy it can make
you.Love is more like a flower than a tree,
the wrong things can hurt it so easily.
But the right things can make it more
beautiful than anything else your life
has ever known.

Love is something to be treated as the
best of all blessings,and as your own
little miracle that will keep coming true
...as long as you want it to.
-Barin Taylor

2 comments:

  1. hahaha alot of people are getting sick nowadays, seriously. people around me. thank God im not sick, YET. :p
    take care Mels.

    ReplyDelete