Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"Where Got Ghost?" and "Tsunami at Haeundae"

I went out with Ngee May earlier on...our main objective is to watch "Where got Ghost?"but we ended up watching the tsunami movie also aft the first movie coz the first movie ended at 6pm and we still have time...




"Where got Ghost" is a funny-and-scary movie...it makes us laughed like hell at certain parts but when its scary,its scaaaaryyy.....lol...I spend my time watching it with my eyes closed...and theres one scary part where Ngee May and I screamed! then we realized that only both of us were screaming at tht time...this movie ended with a touching scene...something like a part of the other Spore movie "Money No Enough"...but this time the mother came back to save her beloved sons....


as for the tsunami movie,it started off boring and funny at some parts.....but when the earthquake hits them and tsunami washes them away...there were many touching scenes which leaves May and I crying like shit nonsense.....its a nice movie...makes me realize how much I loved everyone around me....the part where the hero and heroine hang on tight to survive for each other is just so ugh!you knw?and the part where another hero gave up his life to save his beloved and also another person who can be considered as his rival in love......those scenes made me cry worst....how they hang on and how they sacrifice makes me think of this..what if another tsunami were to hit Penang and the whole Penang Island drowns with hundreds of thousands of people???(tht many?idk lah)I'll never die with the person whom I loved....


I gotta keep this short....hardly see whatever tht I'm typing....anyways I got a haircut before I went to prangin today and my long hair is only left with shoulder-length....hmmm....I gotta go....
I MISS YOU all =/

1 comment:

  1. omg, i should have watched tsunami in haeundae today!!
    anyway mels, you received my msg regarding my new number??

    ReplyDelete