Saturday, December 26, 2009

My 2009 Christmas Celebration

okay.....christmas is just another day....no mood lah this year...usually my cousin sister Esther will have a christmas buffet for friends and family at her
house here in SS17 but this year we didnt do it coz her wretched maid ran away two months ago.....anyways,yesterday my cousin and her hubby brought me,bro and aunt to Concorde Hotel for lunch.There were many dim sums and I took pics of them..

These are the first six dim sum dishes that we had. hahaha sorry I dunno what are they I just eat nia....XD


since I've got the receipt I think this is the Steam Fish Ball. They say its nice but I don really know the difference between this and the normal ones.


"Siew Mai"



sorry I am not sure what this is. =P



"Chicken Claws"



Glutinous Rice "Lor Mai Gai"



This is the shrimp chee cheong fun. They have char siew and scallop ones too.



"Xiao Long Bao"



We saw this Santa at the lobby after we left the restaurant. He's young and thin la this guy! LOL. Bro and sis asked me to go get those lil gifts tht he was giving. I got a box of color pencils =.=

Well thts all for lunch. We all came back to rest after tht and soon we were busy getting stuffs ready for our lil japanese family steamboat for dinner.

Quite alot of food such as Black Cod fish from Europe, another type of cod from America,enoki mushrooms,fishballs,and many more.
Not to forget the "shirako" which is also known as salmon sperm or intestines tht Im not sure. I didnt know until I swallowed.

Some pics below.
we had four bottles of wine including red,white and fruit wine. Dinner starts at 7 and ends at 10pm. Bro brought me to the 12.30am movie with his friend. We watched "the treasure hunter" and how it sucks. Many ppl walked outta the cinema. Movie ends at 2smth in the morning and we came back to rest.
We are going back to Penang tomorrow. I hate to go back as much as I hate to be here when I first came. Maybe because the mission of my heart has not been accomplished.
Actually there are a lot more pics tht Ive taken but I dont see the need to post them all.
Tht's all for today. Goodnight and I love you!






















No comments:

Post a Comment