Sunday, September 26, 2010

Today is another beautiful day!
=)
Let me start with yesterday...
Something went wrong so I didn't go to City Harvest in the morning..
went to Adventist Youths outing instead...
our destination was Chin Park located in Batu Feringghi...
My first reaction when we got there was,"this feels familiar"
I am 110% sure that I've never been there...
but I've seen it somewhere...
it just feels familiar...
The View Of Chin Park

(took a few pics but I'll just put them later because they're in Charmaine's camera...)
We sang and stuff just like what we usually do...
then Yang Son break us up into three groups for our next activity...
we were to build a high tower with things that we find there(which are leaves and stones,twigs,etc and PLUCKING IS NOT ALLOWED)
and our tower has to support two eggs that was placed after we finished building it...
My group members building our tower

everyone did a great job and all our towers survived...
Shaun asked me and a few others to break those eggs on Yang Son coz twas his birthday...
We did..
So messy coz the first egg I held went flying...
then we washed our hands and headed back to the car,all going back to church...
I asked Chawin to put me at City Harvest church on the way...
went for CHC service..
then went dinner with them...
came home and sleep.

************************
Today:
Mak Ipoh(Andrea) came to Leader Garden to fetch me and ah kong(Joshua)after taking Takkun and his brother..
Got there at 9.30am and sat there alone reading Science because no one was there yet...
Then people began to fill up the cafe...
after that we all went for service...
lunch together with them again after service...
then had cell group...
played funny games...
the "haha" game and the "wink wink" game
(dunno what they're called )
TanChin said I can wink at many boyfriends at once...
so I did...
and he ran to me...
lame excuse to be mine..(perasan!=P)
had some other discussion and all after games...
then Euodia, Janet and I went upstairs to wait for TanChin...
watched them play guitar...
beautiful...
=)
went Gurney...
I feel like Euodia and TanChin's daughter..
Lol
walked around...
talked a lil..
came back home...
tired but happy...
=)
Have fun guys!
Loves.


The Gift Of Being Able To Deal With Your Difficulties
Have you got a problem?
Do what you can
where you are
with what you've got.
-Theodore Roosevelt


I am only one
but I am one
I cannot do everything,but I can do 
something. And what I can do,
that I ought to do.
And what I ought to do,
I shall do.
-Edward Everett Hale


I decided to do more
of what I wanted to do,
stopped doing many things
I didn't want to do
and gave up worrying about those
things I had no control over.
-Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment