Saturday, September 25, 2010

=D!
I'm not gonna blog about today yet...
while waiting for Charmaine to send me those pics,
I'll just introduce our new member of the family to all of you!
She's my American-Japanese-Malaysian-Chinese niece, Ariel Elin Osato!
She came into this world on the 17th of September 2010.
She's Tsu and Neil's bundle of joy and so is ours!
Families in Malaysia shared their joy and we are all looking forward to see her!
(hinting those peeps to come back to Malaysia =P)
I'll just post some of her pics below lah kay?
=)
<3!
shes soooo cutee!!!

=)

Lol I do not have much to talk about because I don't know her that well yet...
but one thing for sure,
shes inherited her aunt Melody's screams!
hahahaha!

alrights...time for today's gift....

The Gift Of Good Advice

It is a funny thing about life.
If you refuse to accept anything
but the best,you very often get it.
- W. Somerset Maugham

Enjoy when you can
and endure when you must.
-Goethe

There are times when life isn't all
you want,but its all you have. So
what I say is:Have it! Stick a geranium in your hat
and be happy.
-Anonymous

That's all...
I'm so looking forward for tomorrow!
I hope that all of you will be happy too!
Goodnight and take care
=)



No comments:

Post a Comment