Friday, September 24, 2010

The Gift Of Knowing That Beautiful Tomorrow Begins Today

Hello again!
Today is another beautiful day!
=)
I don't quite know how to do Sejarah paper two...
but I didn't give up and I didn't leave it blank like how I used to...
and question 34 in paper one ask something about our national anthem...
then I sang it because I need to recall the words...LOL
I'm looking forward for each tomorrow!
=)
Starting today, I will post a gift everyday for 42days...
posted some of it months ago but its not complete..
so I'm gonna post a complete set of gifts....
I hope it will help you go through hard times...

The Gift Of Knowing That Beautiful Tomorrow Begins Today
Tomorrow is a beautiful road
that will take you right where 
you want to go...
If you spend today 
walking away from worry
and moving towards serenity;
leaving behind conflict
and travelling towards solutions;
and parting with emptiness
and finding fulfillment.
If you can do what works for you,
your present will be happier
and your path will be smoother.
And best of all?
You'll be taking a step
into a beautiful future...
         -Douglas Richards

Do come back tomorrow to get another gift!
=D


EVERYBODY SMILEEEE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment