Tuesday, September 14, 2010

When you need some one to care but no one was there...

yes...this is how I feel most of the time...
heaps of people will tell us that they'll be there...
but how many of them actually were?
almost zero, I think...
I've been through...few years back...
where I ask a friend why he wasn't there...
he said because I didn't look for him....
he has never thought that when I look for him,
he was not interested to offer me some comfort...
since then I never believed in whoever who says they'll be there...
unless,that person meant alot to me...
most comfort comes at the wrong timing,
where I just wanna keep quiet...
and cry silently...
but I do appreciate that..
most of you might think that I'm a cheerful girl...
how many of you actually seen inside my heart?
and when I need someone,
everyone vanished without a trace...
look around you when you need a shoulder to cry on...
how many were there for you?
 maybe I wasn't there for someone at some time...
but I won't say it if I don't mean it...
so just feel free to get me on the phone or anything...
if I ever said I'll be there...
if I didn't then forget it...
I wanna be a person that someone can count on...
Although my shoulder is a lil too low..
=)

=/

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment