Thursday, September 16, 2010

So stressed!!! Trials this Monday and I still can't get what I'm doing!
I've been staring at this math question from 9am-12pm and 2pm-4.30pm and from 8.33pm till now...
I do not care...giving up is no longer me...I'm gonna do this question until I understand how to get the answer just like yesterday...the satisfaction that you get after finding an answer on your own feels so good!
Gonna help Adrienne with her BM after school tomorrow and shes gonna help me with maths...
Saturday gonna haunt TanChin with my bluntness in accounts and maths... XD
The sudden change in me...its like...I just wanna improve myself!
and get rid of those shits who looked down upon me...I might not get straight A's...but as I promised Ngee May, I will do my best in SPM...
(p/s: Sissy Melody I'm thinking of my future and working my way to go there... =D )

No comments:

Post a Comment