Friday, September 17, 2010

Sighhh....SPM's comin! Poor Adrienne got forced to teach me maths today...Lol...
Went to get our SPM seating in the hall...couldn't sit with my classmates because me and another two girls are the last three among all the students...sighh...and yeah,I'm gonna be ALL ALONE  during literature on the 9th of December because no one else is taking any other exams at that time...and the last test that I've done was last year's trials... =.=
Keep trynna force maths into my head....more maths tomorrow...aikss...can't get over maths now....the cold and cough aint helping....
went to get some books after school and hung around with Nadia and Nadirah a bit...
they accompanied me to the bus stop and saw 101 but too packed...
then I saw 103!
got high because 103 stops halfway up to my place and I don't have to walk so far up with my heavy bag...everyone else got down at different parts of Tanjung Bunga and the was only me left because my place is the last stop for 103...
got home...house so dark and gloomy...no one was in as usual...didi dada a lil bit...went to bathe,eat,etc...and now back to maths again...Lol
wish me luck for my BM this monday!
=)

Wait! THIS IS NOT OVER!
You guys gotta know that today is my good friend aka sister's birthday!
Remember Rups the Sugar?
Yeapp! Its her!
Rups is 18 alreadyy!
Well Rups,I hope you can face trials and challenges of life with more courage...
KL might have been harsh on you,
but PENANG LOVES YOU!
(patriotik pulak Lol)
Although I was not the first to wish you,
bear in mind that you're not forgotten.
because you're my oneechan!
=)
XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment