Saturday, September 18, 2010

Have you ever felt hurt when someone is good to you?I'm feeling this way now...I'm so used to being left invisible that I cannot get used to the way City Harvest members treating me...its like, they try to make me feel belonged but I know that I never will...like I told Terfu, I really cannot take another person walking out of my life...Chu Hai said I've been trying too hard...I think so too...
Lets get back to the start of today...Lol...
Early this morning TanChin texted me and told me that he could fetch me and I don't have to take the bus...then I kept texting Charmaine but she didn't reply....so I went alone...started blabbing alot when I got into his car...wanted to vain more in his "pink pink" car but was busy texting Ngee May(she only replied once =.=)
only managed to get one presentable pic from his car...
(my phone camera bad quality lahh)
Get to church...pity him lahh cause I'm such a drag...
then ah...I keep being emo so no mood to write too much lah...
then saw Chu Hai my ex-"private nurse" who forced me to eat broccoli when I was admitted...talked to him until I became TOO emo...
after that okay already lahh...
mood got better...
Something's wrong with my heart...
VERY...
and yet I forced a smile through...
how long else do I have to hide?
Hello Kitty was a banana today because he's yellow...
that was random..
=/
I just feel like blogging...
TerFu knows the rest of the story..
Goodnight..

No comments:

Post a Comment