Sunday, September 19, 2010

Its Sundayyyy again! =)
church church church!
Forget about the emo post yesterday...
Now I feel belonged.. =)
David fetch me at 9.30am as usual....
Wanted to thank him when I got down from the car but I think he was on the phone or something so I texted him instead...(Lol)
Went up to the third floor and continue reading "Holes"...
not sure what was going on because I was just too oblivious to everything...or ignorant?(self-shoot XD)
Then saw David...today was the first time I really see him face to face...(usually I only see his side or back...) =X
He said I could just say it I don't have to send him a message...
I told him that I'm used to communicating that way...
I mean,Charmaine and I do that even when we were in the same car sitting side by side...
Not long after that, Michelle and the other girl came and sat with me...
chit chat a lil...
********************
 went for service downstairs...
People seem to be glad to see me as I am to see them...
well at least, I'm no longer invisible?
Its true that I was a lil emo at one point,but I recovered really quick..
Was gonna go lunch with the younger girls when Euodia asked me to join them..
and so I did...
went to third floor...
this Willy, Alvin, TanChin and Euodia keep forcing me to eat...
played scissors paper stone and whoever who lost has to eat...
ugh...
I lost twice,once to(who ah?) and once to TanChin
The sight of me surrounded by Euodia,Willy,TanChin and Alvin holding sandwiches and drinks in their hands is just...funny...but honestly...
I was very touched by them...
they really make me feel something that I've never felt before...
if I were at the other church, no one would've cared as much...
after that went to Suncity for lunch again...
Didn't get to go in TanChin's car because his car is just too popular...Lol...
So I went in Ah Beng(Willy)'s car with Matt while Euodia went with Alvin...
Done with lunch.
********************
Went for CG...had fun too!but I seriously dunno why am I always the blur one in games... =.=
After prayers Joshua told me something...something that not even my best friends know...
something that only I alone should know...
What Joshua said was right...
maybe they're really people sent by God to help me through this...
they are there and they will be...
reminds me of who was supposed to be my best friend but she is no longer there for me because she cares for someone else now...
Euodia and Hello Kitty stayed back and chatted with me for a bit...
She made him send us back to her house...Lol...
he did...
In her house,
 Euodia said its my choice whether to accept them or not...
She taught me how to play guitar ( I still suck =P )
then I said I feel like eating (its dinner time already anyway) so we walked over to Ananda Bahwan....(again?)
Lol...
Met Raymond... I only know him by his name before this because I know he likes Charmaine...He was doing BM and we were so noisy...
I came home after dinner...
What happened today,really changed my perspective towards them...
In a positive way...
Thank You City Harvest Church Members for not forgetting me...
=)
I am smiling genuinely from my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment