Monday, September 20, 2010

We had our BM papers this morning...paper one sucks! I took half an hour staring into blank space thinking of how to write the first essay...second essay was easier...it was good until I realized that I was short of 12words...=.=
then simply write another sentence...now my essay is cacated already...
its like pendahuluan,isi,penutup,and isi..
************************
Paper 2:
rumusan: I wrote points for peranan remaja untuk merealisasikan '1Malaysia' but I didn't write the kekangan thing coz I have no idea what it is...
other sections quite okay...
Peribahasa section( usually I write 
1.saya tidak tahu
2.jawapan sama seperti di atas )
but today, I tried...
I do not know the whole peribahasa so I mixed and matched... =X
second peribahasa question was :
sekali jalan kena,dua kali jalan tahu..
I wanted to write sekali nampak hantu,dua kali takut gelap..
but that's translated from cantonese la..
wrote something else but couldn't remember..
Question 4:novel
 I died..
I was writing nicely and all...
then suddenly when teacher collected my paper I remembered that I wrote Jun and Julai instead of Jun and Julia!
I don't remember correcting it in my paper..
I guess I just lost a few marks...
=(
Well its gonna be English tomorrow..
I hope I can do well in that...
All the best to all who's taking exams..

                             

No comments:

Post a Comment